GS® Service Program
To ensure you are getting the highest reliability from your GS pinsetters, Brunswick is now offering a factory certified GS Service Program.
A Brunswick trained professional will provide a detailed inspection, lubrication and adjustment of each pinsetter. After completing our thorough process, you will be presented with our Pro Reporting system of forms providing you the detailed status of your pinsetters.
The program includes:
- 51 Point Inspection – This is the same rigorous inspection that is performed at Brunswick Zone and Zone XL locations.
- All pinsetters will receive a static and diagnostic inspection to determine proper operation.
- Identify any wear items that may need replacement.
- Create an action item list for needed parts replacement.
- Clean and lubricate all lubrication points in accordance with the Maintenance section of the GS Service Manual.
- Inspect all pinsetters for proper adjustments. Corrective actions will be made in accordance with the Adjustment section of the GS Service Manual.
- Pro Reporting – including Preventative Maintenance Worksheets, Pending Items and Parts Usage forms to let you know exactly what work has been performed and what parts are needed to help you maintain optimal performance of your GS pinsetters.
Contact your Brunswick representative today to schedule your GS Pinsetter Service Program.