Bowling In Your Home
Did you know that over 70 million people in the U.S. go bowling every year? And every year, more people choose to bring the fun of bowling into their homes for family and friends to enjoy. Brunswick Bowling is known worldwide for the quality and reputation of its products and services. This is why, in addition to being the industry leader in commercial centers, Brunswick has installed bowling in the homes of professional athletes, celebrities and many others across the world. Want to make your home the best place to gather and have fun? Bring home the fun of bowling, with Brunswick.
- Two residential bowling lanes require a minimum space of approximately 90’ x 11’-6” or 110’ x 11’-6” of space if a lounge area is desired.
- Learn more about space and electrical requirements.
- Final pricing will be based on your location and product selection. Contact us for detailed pricing information.
The Complete Package
Brunswick Bowling has everything you need to bring the ultimate bowling experience right into your home, with a wide section of furniture, electronics, scoring systems and more:
- Furniture, including couches, tables and chairs
- Electronics, including LCD monitors
- Scoring Systems, including animated graphics and interactive games
- The industry’s best Lane Systems
The first recorded indoor bowling match was played at Knickerbocker Alleys in New York City on January 1, 1840.