Control® and Control LV lane conditioners offer long-lasting patterns, reduced carry-down and better ball reaction. Control LV’s reduced viscosity improves wick flow in wick lane machines. Both lane conditioners feature Brunswick’s exclusive Volumetric Flexibility to allow room for varying situations and the ability to adapt to a wider range of lane conditioning needs.
- Control – 100% solids, 35.0 viscosity.
- Control LV – 100% solids, 28.0 viscosity.
- Durable pattern performance game after game.
- Formulated for compatibility with all lane surfaces.
- Available in 5 gallon and 1 gallon containers.
- 100% Silicone free.
Throbot, Brunswick’s state-of-the-art ball-throwing robot, is an example of Brunswick’s commitment to use scientific research to develop and enhance the world’s best lane maintenance products. Throbot testing provides objective, comparable data on conditioner performance.
- Speed Loss (MPH)
- Speed Loss (KPH)
- Oil Predictability
- Backend Predictability