DEFYv30 is a higher viscosity version of the original DEFY conditioner. The specialty blend of top grade oils and unique additives used to create DEFYv30 generate unparalleled performance compared to lane conditioners in the market today. DEFYv30’s enhanced flow-back characteristic reduces the impact of ball tracks through the heads while minimizing the movement of conditioner down the lane to keep the shot more consistent and like the original DEFY, it has been shown with ThroBot™ to last up to 30% longer than other products. This workhorse conditioner offers an excellent solution for high lineage centers to keep your bowlers satisfied, providing a predictable and stable ball reaction that allows them to make fewer, less drastic, adjustments as the pattern changes.
- Excellent solution for high-lineage centers
- More consistent shot requires less bowler adjustments
- Longer lasting; may require less frequent applications
- Specialty blend of top-grade oils and unique additives
- Medium-viscosity, medium-lubricity conditioner
- Compatible with all lane machines and lane surfaces
- 100% solids, 30.0 viscosity
- Throbot tested and bowler approved
- Available in a case of 4 – 1 gallon containers
Less adjustments and
more satisfied customers.
The graph displays the pattern breakdown, at an eight foot distance, of over the course of a 40 ball ThroBot test. DEFY and DEFYv30 protect the lane surface better than our competition’s best products and transition 30% less.
Throbot, Brunswick’s state-of-the-art ball-throwing robot, is an example of Brunswick’s commitment to use scientific research to develop and enhance the world’s best lane maintenance products. Throbot testing provides objective, comparable data on conditioner performance.
- Speed Loss (MPH)
- Speed Loss (KPH)
- Oil Predictability
- Backend Predictability