AP Top Cross Conveyor Idler Pulley Assembly
Here’s an idler pulley that’s economical and has the potential to last a lifetime.
- Expansive, solid idler pulleys are unnecessary in this non-driving application.
- Split, steel pulley with bolt-pulley with bolt-together design for easy bearing (11-434003-000) allows replacing of only the high-wear part.
- By properly maintaining the replaceable bearings, these split pulleys won’t wear out.
- Pulley groove angle is controlled for correct belt fit.
- Comes fully assembled with hardware.