- Jun. 11, 2018 - Jun. 15, 2018
- 9:00 AM (EST)
- Muskegon, MI
- GS-Series Pinsetter Maintenance School
- 800-937-2695 - option 4
This five-day course trains bowling center mechanics in the theory of operation and maintenance of Brunswick GS-Series Pinsetters. During the course students are given a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training with the majority of time spent working on the pinsetter.
Upon successful course completion, students will be able to:
- Work safely on the pinsetter
- Identify and organize pinsetter components
- Understand how the pinsetter’s subassemblies function
- Remove, disassemble, and reinstall mechanical components
- Perform each adjustment on the pinsetter
- Identify, troubleshoot, and replace the pinsetters electronics and related components.
- Understand the pinsetter cycles
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot pinsetter problems
The course begins 9:00 AM (EST) Monday and ends 3:00 PM (EST) Friday.
Tuition is $1,225.00 and is payable with cash, check, money order, Visa, or Mastercard.
Brunswick Training School Requirements
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Students must be an active employee of a bowling center with Brunswick GS Series Pinsetters
- Students are responsible for their own lodging, meals and transportation